Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Secret?

.

I read the book, The Secret. It is touted as "life changing." 
I like the book so I also watched the movie. That was a waste of time because the movie is the book, verbatim. The only thing added in the movie is the visual.
There's no secret in The Secret. The book renamed Peale's and Carnegie's concept of Positive Thinking and called it Law of Attraction. It's a mind over matter theory. 
I found a short clip of the book's concept on YOU TUBE and I thought it is share worthy. Watch it and tell me what you think.  

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting and uplifting thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

My God fearing Mom says it's just that....the power of positive thinking instead of relying on faith.  I have the CD given to me by my chiropractor but I haven't listened to it.  But if thinking positively creates the right outcome.........

Anonymous said...

this is WONDERFUL - I really enjoyed it
thanks for sharing it
Peace--Ellie

Anonymous said...

Makes you want to stand up and do the things ive procrastinated about. thx

Anonymous said...

LOL...trust me..if there were a secret..we would all know it already in America.  LOL..have a great day!  TerryAnn