Friday, July 21, 2006

Flora sans Fauna

                    

 

                    

This is a brugmansia plant and its flower up close. Its also called angel's trumpet bush.  By September, it will be about seven feet tall with fragrant flowers measuring between a foot and a half to two and a half feet.

I have several in different colors and some have double petaled flowers.

The functionality of my AOL software is still shaky that is why I have not updated in a while.

I am planning on making my rounds today as I have 293 new entry alerts.

Tata for now.    

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are beautiful and so big ~ Angel's trumpet which is just what it looks like  ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous dear!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flower and color!  Have a grand weekend!

Anonymous said...

wow never heard of one of those lfowers

Anonymous said...

that looks so AWESOME...love the pics and the beautiful flower...such beauty....
Hope you will be able to update more often.
Take Care
Ellie

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I could only see one picture, but it looks beautiful.  I hope you can get your AOL to work soon so we get more updates from you.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!  Can't wait to see the full bloom in Sept!
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flower....you really have a green thumb.
hugs.lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh, this flower is beautiful!  I have never seen one like it before.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I wonder if they would grow good in Kansas..when do you plant them....they are lovely...hope you have a great week and welcome back...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

LOVELY, LOVELY.     ROBERTA

Anonymous said...

very pretty!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

love the flower wow on it,, nice looking. missed being here and mised many entryies to gather myself togeter and work on commucation again with j alnd, life is so rushed sometimes,,,, time goes so fast,, saying hello